It’s that time of the year again… the REI Labor Day Sale is here through Sept 7, 2020! REI usually has many of my favorite gear on sale but not so much this time around… listed below the gear, clothes, and snacks I use and love if you want to check it out!
This is not sponsored but includes affiliate links which means I simply make a very small commission off of your purchases if you shop from clicking on my links below (but it doesn’t affect your shopping experience whatsoever). Would appreciate your support 🙂
GEAR on Sale
- Big Agnes Tiger Wall Ultralight Tent, 25% off – the only 1 person tent I own and minimum trail weight is under 2 lb, also easy to set up by yourself
- Katadyn BeFree Water Filter, 25% off – hands down my favorite water filter for hiking, weights 2.3 oz!
- Osprey Aura, 25% off – good beginner overnight pack, the only non-UL one I own 50L
- Arcteryx Zeta SL Rain Jacket, 30% off – this is the one I use when I anticipate pouring rain / more than just a light 20% rain and it’s held up well!
- Arcteryx Atom Insulated Hooded Jacket, 25% off – the purple one I wear often. I always bring one of these or a down jacket on my hikes
- Nalgene – Buy One Get One Free! I don’t take this hiking often but they’re great for road trips since the wide mouth allows you to refill with ice
- Darn Tough Socks, 25% off – these are my all-time favorite hiking socks. It’s expensive for one pair but SO worth it… invest in at least one good pair of hiking socks, it makes all the difference on your feet! I don’t understand how people hike in normal everyday socks…
- Another one of my recent favorites is Eddie Bauer’s Guide Pro Merino Wool socks – it’s a little thinner/ lightweight/ breatheable but still a great cushion
- Face sunblock, 25% off – I love this one so much I wrote a blog post on it (:
- Body sunblock 25% off
SNACKS on Sale
I’m only calling these two out because I absolutely love them so freaking much and they’re usually so dang expensive so I plan to stock up.
- Little Secrets, 53% off – I love all of their chocolates (specifically dark chocolate cookie bars and chocolate pieces) and it’s usually so dang expensive but it’s over half off… Time to stock up! They taste like a healthier/ cleaner version of Twix, Kit Kats, and M&Ms
- Clif Shot Bloks, 26% off – my absolute favorite energy & caffeine booster on the tougher hikes! My favorite flavors are tropical punch and orange
Don’t forget you also get an extra 20% off one REI Outlet item with coupon code LABORDAY20
See my Gear Guides:
- Beginners Backpacking Guide – Tips & Gear
- Tiff’s Personal Backpacking List
- Ultralight Backpacking Gear Guide: How to Pack Lighter to Move Faster
- Packing for Patagonia
- Best 3 Hiking Shoe Recommendations in 2021
- Thanksgiving Deals: Shop Tiff’s Favorite Gears
- Snow Hiking Basic Safety Guidelines
- Best Leggings to Hike In