K.I.S.S. — Keep It Simple Stupid. When I cook, it’s so simple that any idiot can whoop it up.
- 2 eggs: 1 whole egg, 1 egg white
- Spinach (handful)
- Salmon (baked from night before)
- Salt and Pepper
- Scramble eggs on medium heat — I like to add my salt in while I beat the eggs.
- Add spinach until wilted.
- Add salmon.
- Serve with pepper on top and voila!
I’ve been craving brunch so I thought I’d make myself a more extravagant breakfast. 😛
1 thought on “Today’s Healthy Breakfast: Salmon Spinach Scramble”
That sounds like one of my breakfast. Love eating clean.